Happy Sunday!!! Today’s Can You Case It Weekly Challenge is all things summer related! My design team contribution is a beachy Thank You scene using lots of new stamps! Some of you know that I do medical research, but my grant is ending in a few months, so I’m on the hunt for a new job! There are lots of great people that I need to say Thank You to when I leave, so I better get a head start! I hope you take the time to participate in this week’s color challenge at Can You Case It!
I stamped the sun first, using the Kinda Eclectic stamp set (all product links are at the bottom of this post), then I stamped the sun again on scrap paper and fussy cut it out. I sponged the sky using Soft Sky ink and the ocean using Marina Mist ink. The sand is just torn whisper white card stock sponged with Crumb cake! I heat embossed the sentiment “Thank You for everything and more.” I used my electronic die cutter to cut out the stamped images (i’m not a huge fan of fussy cutting). I colored these all using the Stampin’ Write Markers! Oh, and lets not forget my favorite clouds! I love this stamp and coordinating punch from the Sprinkles of Life set!!!
PLUS, I’ve updated my Product Shares and Swatches page to reflect the new 2015-2016 Catalog! Get your name on the list to reserve your spot now!
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Celebrate Today Birthday Card Tutorial.
Swatches and Product Shares!
Check the Product Shares & Swatches tab above for a video! These are great for Demonstrators and Hobbyist!