Happy Sunday!!! Today’s Can You Case It Color Challenge requires you to pick two of your favorite 2013-2015 In-colors and add some gold! I chose Pistachio Pudding and Coastal Cabana as my two in-colors! I, also, decided to use a few other retiring products just for the fun of it! I’ll be saying good-bye to the Sweet Stuff stamp set, which I only bought recently, but I love! So, I may be saying bye to it on my blog, but I’ll be keeping it for myself! 🙂 I love to color, and there are lots of fun coloring stamps in this set. I also used the Spring Flowers Embossing Folder and the Naturals White Card stock, which I stocked up on, so I won’t have to say bye too soon! Scroll to the bottom for a complete list of the supplies used, and if you like any of the retiring products I used, then you better order fast! They are gone on June 2nd!
I hope you take the time to join me in participating in this week’s challenge at Can You Case It!
I hope you like my clean and simple card! I think the contrasting black really makes it pop! The inside says simply “It’s Your Day, Happy Birthday!” Don’t forget to check out my updated Product Shares and Swatches page to reflect the new 2015-2016 Catalog! Get your name on the list to reserve your spot now!
- Don’t forget that the RETIRED List is OUT. You should stock up now before everything is gone, or check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money!
- Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Celebrate Today Birthday Card Tutorial.
Swatches and Product Shares!
Check the Product Shares & Swatches tab above for a video! These are great for Demonstrators and Hobbyist!