It’s Thursday!!! Which means that it’s ALMOST Friday!!! Woohoo!!! I’m still getting over some pain from my wisdom tooth removal on Tuesday, but otherwise it’s a great day!
I thought you may all be excited that the NEW Catalogs are in the mail! Along with a little treat! A small book mark with the new in-colors and a tassel made from the new in-color ribbon! My upline, Kathie Rotti, gave me the idea :-). Along with your new catalogs, you’ll be receiving a print out of the new Product Shares that I’ll be offering this year! Sign up early to get a spot!
PS…if you order from me online, and you selected NO CONTACT while creating your account, then I don’t have your access to your address to send you a catalog, so please send me a message. I have your name but no address! 🙂
Don’t forget that you can sign up for my online or in-person Stamp Clubs and Technique Clubs by clicking on the calendar to the right or clicking on the pages above to find out more information!
- Don’t forget that the 2013-2015 in-colors will be retiring soon. You should stock up now, or check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money!
- Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- I’m now accepting orders for the 2015-2016 Paper Swatches!
- Do you want it all with a discount! Then Join My Team! I’ll help you save as a hobby demonstrator or give you pointers on growing your new business!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Celebrate Today Birthday Card Tutorial.
Stamp and Technique Clubs
Join my Stamp or Technique Clubs! Earn free stamps, and get lots of instruction and inspiration! Check the above pages for more details!
Swatches and Product Shares! Order Now!
Check the Product Shares & Swatches tab above for a video! These are great for Demonstrators and Hobbyist!