Happy Mother’s Day!!!! I’m celebrating Mother’s Day with my fur babies, but I wish my mom was here! I’d be enjoying brunch with her right now! 🙂 Love you Mom!
Here is my entry for the Can You Case It Sketch Challenge #69! I made a very Clean and Simple Birthday card using the retiring Happy Hour stamp set! You better order soon! The new catalog launches at the beginning of June and you won’t be able to get this anymore! I’ll show a pop-up card with this set a little later! I also took advantage of some of the new supplies from my Annual Catalog Pre-order! I used Cucumber Crush 2015-2016 In-Color as my card base, and the background paper comes from the new Cherry On Top Designer Series Paper!!! I love it!
My complete supply list with links can be found at the bottom of this post! I just used my paper snips to cut the flag ends, BUT the new Annual Catalog will have a special punch JUST FOR flag ends!!!
- Don’t forget that the RETIRED List is OUT. You should stock up now before everything is gone, or check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money!
- Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Celebrate Today Birthday Card Tutorial.
Swatches and Product Shares!
Check the Product Shares & Swatches tab above for a video! These are great for Demonstrators and Hobbyist!
- Cherry On Time Designer Series Paper Stack
- Cucumber Crush Card Stock