This is just a classic Christmas card. The Christmas Wishes Stamp on the Naturals Ribbon just gives an awesome, polished look. Let me know what you think! My friend Kathie Rotti designed this card!
Don’t forget that October is the last month to earn the Good Greetings Stamp Set with a $300 order. PLUS, October has a new demonstrator special. Free paper for 6 months when you sign up!
As always you can learn how to make this card in-person or online with my Stamp Clubs and Technique Clubs.
Don’t forget to check out our new weekly deals!
SPECIAL PROMOTION! All new Customers placing a $50+ by the end of September will receive a special SU gift from me! I’ll mail your gift as soon as I receive a confirmation email that you’ve placed your order!
If you want the Holiday Catalog Supplement mailed to your place from me, please email me your address! Please only ask if you do NOT have a demo already. If you already order from me, you are already on the list!
Please let me know what you think!
My Supply List
- Ornamental Pine (Wood, Clear) $25.95/$18.95
- Naturals White Cardstock, $7.50
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock, $6.95
- Garden Green Cardstock, $6.95
- Cherry Cobbler Ink, $5.95
- Garden Green Ink, $5.95
- Early Espresso Ink, $5.95
- 7/8″ Cotton Ribbon, $7.95
- Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon, $6.95
- Big Shot, $99.95
- Texture Boutique, $29.95
- Magnetic Platform, $39.95
- Mini Glue Dots, $4.95
- Fast Fuse, $9.95
- Paper Snips, $9.95
- Stampin’ Trimmer, $29.95
- Multipurpose Glue, $3.95
- SNAIL, $6.95
- Stampin’ Dimensionals, $3.95