This card was lots of fun and used a few of the new goodies from the this years annual catalog! I used the dots mask to create the background, and blendabilities to color the flowers and the buttons to match! I made this in my upline’s meeting! She’s just great! (Thanks Kathie Rotti!) If you check out my post “You can Never Be too Happy“, you’ll see me use a sentiment from the Yippee-Skippee Stamp set that is on sale in the Weekly Deals right now!
As always you can learn how to make this card in-person or online with my Stamp Clubs and Technique Clubs.
Don’t forget to check out our new weekly deals!
SPECIAL PROMOTION! All new Customers placing a $50+ by the end of September will receive a special SU gift from me! I’ll mail your gift as soon as I receive a confirmation email that you’ve placed your order!
If you want the Holiday Catalog Supplement mailed to your place from me, please email me your address by the end of next week! Please only ask if you do NOT have a demo already. If you already order from me, you are already on the list!
Please let me know what you think!
My Supply List
- And Many More (Wood, Clear) $36.95/$26.95
- Beautiful Bunch (Wood, Clear), $27.95/19.95
- Whisper White Cardstock $8.50
- Blackberry Bliss Cardstock, $6.95
- Moonlight DSP, $6.95
- Hello Honey Ink, $5.95
- Memento Ink, $5.95
- Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities, $11.95
- Daffodil Delight Blendabilities, $11.95
- Hello Honey Satin Ribbon, $8.95
- Very Vintage Designer Buttons, $5.95
- Dots & Stripes Decorative Mask, $2.95
- Sponge Daubers, $4.95
- Fun Flower Punch, $16.95
- Bitty Banners Framelits, $14.95
- Big Shot, $99.95
- Texture Boutique, $29.95
- Magnetic Platform, $39.95
- Mini Glue Dots, $4.95
- Fast Fuse, $9.95
- Paper Snips, $9.95
- Stampin’ Trimmer, $29.95
- Multipurpose Glue, $3.95
- SNAIL, $6.95
- Stampin’ Dimensionals, $3.95