I love these tag cards! I used some tone on tone stamping to give the background a little more interest before running it through my big shot with the large polka dot embossing folder. I love this chevron ribbon too! and tied with a little linen thread bow! This was a sample card from my technique club, so everyone could practice using the new blendabilities!
As always you can learn how to make this card in-person or online with my Stamp Clubs and Technique Clubs.
Don’t forget to check out our new weekly deals!
SPECIAL PROMOTION! All new Customers placing a $50+ by the end of September will receive a special SU gift from me! I’ll mail your gift as soon as I receive a confirmation email that you’ve placed your order!
If you want the Holiday Catalog Supplement mailed to your place from me, please email me your address by the end of next week! Please only ask if you do NOT have a demo already. If you already order from me, you are already on the list!
Please let me know what you think!
My Supply List
- Good Greetings (Free Hostess Set with any $300 purchase/workshop)
- Beautiful Bunch (Wood, Clear), $27.95/19.95
- Tape It (Wood, Clear), $26.95/$18.95
- Whisper White Cardstock $8.50
- Pistachio Pudding Cardstock, $6.95
- So Saffron Cardstock, $6.95
- Pistachio Pudding Ink, $5.95
- So Saffron Ink, $5.95
- Memento Ink, $5.95
- Coastal Cabana Blendabilities, $11.95
- Daffodil Delight Blendabilities, $11.95
- Pear Pizzazz Chevron Ribbon, $8.95
- Linen Thread, $4.50
- Decorative Label Punch, $16.95
- Large Polka Dots Embossing Folder, $7.95
- Fun Flower Punch, $16.95
- 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, $12.95
- Scallop Tag Topper Punch, $22.95
- Big Shot, $99.95
- Texture Boutique, $29.95
- Magnetic Platform, $39.95
- Mini Glue Dots, $4.95
- Fast Fuse, $9.95
- Paper Snips, $9.95
- Stampin’ Trimmer, $29.95
- Multipurpose Glue, $3.95
- SNAIL, $6.95
- Stampin’ Dimensionals, $3.95