Well, we made it! This is my 30th card in 30 days! I hope you’ve enjoyed it as much as I have. I’ll definitely continue to post, but I may post multiple cards in a day and skip some days too! I’m still currently in Colombia, so I’ve had limited access to supplies while here. This finale card (but not final :-)) was designed by one of my good friends, Brenda Riviera. She’s just awesome!
This is a perfect card to leave you with because it features the new Holiday Hostess set Good Greetings! You will get this set for free when you host a workshop! So, let me know when you would like to schedule your workshop (either in middle Massachusetts or Online!).
As always you can learn how to make this card in-person or online with my Stamp Clubs and Technique Clubs.
Don’t forget to check out our new weekly deals! SPECIAL PROMOTION! All new Customers placing a $50+ by the end of September will receive a special SU gift from me! I’ll mail your gift as soon as I receive a confirmation email that you’ve placed your order!
Please let me know what you think!
My Supply List
- Good Greetings Hostess Set (Wood, Clear) FREE with your workshop!
- Kinda Eclectic Stamps (Wood, Clear) $27.95/$19.95
- Whisper White Cardstock $8.50
- Island Indigo Cardstock, $6.95
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock, $6.95
- All Abloom DSP Stack, $6.95
- Island Indigo Ink, $5.95
- Pistachio Pudding Ink, $5.95
- Daffodil Delight Ink, $5.95
- White Satin Ribbon, $6.95
- Rhinestones, $4.95
- 1 1/4″ Scallop Circle Punch, $12.95
- 1 3/4″ Scallop Circle Punch, $16.95
- Modern Label Punch, $16.95
- Elegant Butterfly Punch, $15.95
- Bitty Butterfly Punch, $15.95
- Mini Glue Dots, $4.95
- Fast Fuse, $9.95
- Paper Snips, $9.95
- Stampin’ Trimmer, $29.95
- Multipurpose Glue, $3.95
- SNAIL, $6.95
- Stampin’ Dimensionals, $3.95