It was so relaxing to make this beautiful card. I gave this to a male colleague for his birthday last week. Everyone was AMAZED that I drew all those little designs in the petals! It looks difficult, but really it’s super easy. This technique is called Zentangle. Just pick a different pattern for each petal and try to balance the white and dark as you go around the flower!
Please let me know what you think!
- Blended Bloom Wood, $11.95
- Four You (Wood, Clear) $14.95/$11.95
- Basic Black Cardstock, $6.95
- Whisper White Cardstock, $8.50
- Brights Designer Series Paper, $21.95
- Project Life Journaling Pens, $4.95
- Memento Black Ink, $5.95
- Real Red Ink, $5.95
- Paper Snips, $9.95
- Tombow Multipurpose Glue, $3.95
- Snail Adhesive, $6.95
- Stampin’ Trimmer, $29.95