I never realized how much MORE fun memory keeping could be with COORDINATING stamps!!! I used several new holiday stamp sets to make my first page of my Christmas 2013 memory keeping album! I wish I knew at Christmas that I was going to FINALLY start keeping better care of my photos because I definitely would have made sure to take more pictures!
As you can see, I used my new stamps to make my own PL card backgrounds! You can see my beautiful Virginia Beach home on the left and my brother, Nick, to the bottom left. Our lovely Christmas tree is features on the right, and my mother and father are on the bottom right. Lets not forget, Rosie, who is trying to talk my mom into more treats by giving her kisses! 🙂 Doesn’t my dad look like Santa Clause?!? He gets stopped in stores sometimes!
I hope you like the new stamp sets featured here! Please leave me any comments or suggestions!
- PL Seasonal Snapshot Cards, $15.95 (Available August 28th) Cat #135830
- PL Seasonal Snapshot Accessory Pack, $9.95 (Available August 28th) Cat #135832
- PL Holiday Cheer Stamp Set, $15.95 (Available August 28th) Cat #135188
- Endless Wishes, $15.95 (Available August 28th) Cat #136829
- Back to Basics Alphabet, $15.95
- PL Corner Punch, $7.95
- PL Framelits, $24.95
- PL Journaling Pens, $4.95
- Big Shot, $99.95 Check out the August Promo
- Magnetic Platform, $39.95
- Night of Navy Cardstock, $6.95
- Real Red Cardstock, $6.95
- Old Olive Cardstock, $6.95
- Whisper White Cardstock, $8.50
- Cherry Cobbler Ink, $5.95
- Garden Green Ink, $5.95
- Real Red Ink, $5.95
- Craft White Ink, $7.50
- Tombow Multipurpose Glue, $3.95
- 6″ x 8″ Variety Pocket Pack, $5.95
- Stampin’ Trimmer, $29.95